Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015

New Year's Eve and Sledding Party! :)

Hi everyone! :)
Here is the next post, as I promised! :)

My New Year's Eve was really good!! :D I went to a party at a friend's house. We had a lot of fun. We had snacks (Chocolate Chip Cookies, Sugar Cookies with Frosting - really good *-*, chex mix and a lot of other stuff) and later pizza :D We played some games, had music and watched New Year's Eve shows on TV! After the countdown we just hung out a little bit and then we went home. One of my friends stayed overnight at my house! :)
With Jonna ♥


Fun! :D

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and start in the new year, too! :)
I´m just putting the text from Facebook on here instead of writing something new :)
So here it is:
" This wonderful year is almost over...! Doing an exchange year was the best decision I could make. It´s such a great experience and I´m so thankful for all the people who helped me becoming this dream true! This was the best year of my life! heart emoticon Thank you to my new family for letting me become part of your great family. I´m so happy to have you and really appreciate and enjoy staying with you!! heart emoticon THANK YOU! smile emoticon I´m looking forward to spending the next year with you!
Have a happy new year!!"

My new year didn´t start that good though, because I got sick again. Same thing with my stomach again so we saw another nurse and she gave me some medicine and now I´m better! :) And I can enjoy the American food again! :D By the way, the food here is soooooo good and I like way more things than I used to in Germany! :D *-* But I don't know how I will survive without all this good food when I get back...??? :(  I don't want to go anyway!! I don't want to leave all the amazing people here and especially don't want to imagine living without my lovely family here.... :(:(:(:( ;(;(;( But I'm not thinking of going back right now!!! We have so many things we want to do before I have to go back and I´m pretty excited for all that!! :) :D

On Saturday I went to the dance competition at the high school with mom! :) I spent the morning with baking! :) I had a sledding party at our house in the night! I had a bunch of friends over and we had a lot of fun! :D We had pizza and some snacks and played some games and of course went sledding in the dark! It was really fun :D
Erika, Broolyn, Briel, Aleah, I, and Sophie! ♥


Selfie <3

 I also went to some hockey games, baskekball games, and wrestling meets with some friends!! :)
And I started Power Yoga again! It's really fun! :D Can't wait till Track starts :D Only a few more weeks :) But before that I'm going to Phoenix, Grand Canyon, and Las Vegas with mom, dad, and Grace :) *-* Soooo excited for the trip!! :D ♥

Yeah that was pretty much all that happened! :D
School is going pretty well! :)

I´m doing great and really love my family!!! ♥♥♥

Hope u r doing good on the other side of the world!! :*
Loves,
An-Ka :)



3 Kommentare:

  1. Hello An-ka <3
    Thank you for your next posts^^ It is wonderful to see you so happy:)
    You really enjoy the year and meet a lot of new people:*
    Here also is all nice^^
    Loves you,too *-* Julia<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for sharing this all!
    It is so good to read that you are so well! Keep on enjoying your time!
    Big kiss and hug

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ps.looking forward your February post ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen