Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

Rodeo, Dinner Theater, Half-time, Elvis,....

Hello everyone! :)

At the end of January, we had our mid-term orientation from YFU. Wait...WHAT??? It can't be already half-time...:( The time went soooo fast and it will even go faster the upcoming months...I can't imagine leaving everything here - my family, home, friends, school, everything - and don't want to. It is amazing who much experience you can get in just 6 months!! I learned soo many things, got a new family, new friends, a new home. It is awesome!! ♥  These were the best 6 months in my life! :) Thank you to everyone who helped becoming my dream true! ♥♥
But back to the orientation...it was kind of boring, because it basically covered all the topics we talked about at our orientation in Germany. But not all countries have such a good orientation, so we have to over all of that again. 

I went to the "World Thoughest Rodeo" with my parents and my friend Briel! :) It was sooo much fun! :D After the rodeo there was also a concert! :)
Briel, I, and mom! :)
Two weeks later, grandma and grandpa (mom's parents) came. :) Mom, grandma and I went to the Dinner Theater and watched "Hello Dolly"! That was a nice evening and I enjoyed the musical! :)

I also started riding a horse named Elvis! :) He is one of the sweetest horses I've ever seen! ♥ There is nobody who really rides him, so I can go out whenever I want to! :)


Yesterday, Hannah came to our house and will spend the weekend with us! :) She is also a YFU exchange student from Germany, we met at our orientation in GER! :) I also has other friends over, and we played games, talked, had pizza...and had FUN! :D I love you girls! ♥
It was fun! :)

 We also went Ice fishing in my Winter Biology class! :) It was fun, but suuuuper cold!! :D


We only have 4 days of that tri left, what means that 2/3 of my school time are already over ;(;(;(
But I am looking forward to my new classes and everything that will happen the next months :D
My new classes:
1. Speech
2. Health
3. MN Heritage and Culture
4. Recreation Activities
5. Trigonometry

Next Friday, we (Mom, dad, and my friend Grace) will leave for our spring break trip! :D We are going to Phoenix, AZ, Grand Canyon, and Las Vegas, NV! :D *-* I am soooo excited!!!!!! ♥♥

After spring break, Track and Field will start and I am also planning on doing Color Guard for Marching Band!! :D

Also, I am going on the East Coast trip from YFU and we are going to NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington DC! :D I am excited for that, as well. :D

I hope you all are doing great, as well! :) ♥

Love you all!!
An-Ka! :*

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! The time you spent sounds so great and exciting! You cannot imagine how happy I am.

    And your are looking forward so awesome trips! Enjoy them! Both parts of the U.S. Mark and I visited too - so we will think of you and we can imagine how much you will like it.

    Mark asked me, if you have at school a lacrosse team? Do you?!

    Big kiss and hug

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, it has been an awesome time! :) Haha, cool that is funny! :) Yes, I found out we do have a lacrosse team! It's pretty new! :)

      How are you and little Anton doing? :)
      Kisses and hugs! :)

      Löschen
  2. Cool *-* It sounds wonderful :D
    I love reading your texts^^ :*
    Thank you very much <3

    Love you, too! :*<3

    AntwortenLöschen