Montag, 10. November 2014

Deer hunting and first snow

Hi :)

Mir geht es supi :)
Das Trimester ist fast zu Ende, noch 2 Wochen und 2 Tage, und dann ist auch bald schon Thanksgiving. I´m so excited for this! :)

This weekend was deer hunting. Dad was hunting and mom and I stayed at grandma´s and grandpa´s house from Saturday to Sunday. I got a picture with a deer! :D
Deer, I, and grandpa


It is the beginning of NOVEMBER and we have snow........... it started this morning. It is so cold, but I guess it will get even colder the next weeks.... !!!
Our backyard

 How is the weather in Germany?

Hope things are going well in Germany :)

Loves,
An-Ka <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello :D
    Das ist ja krass! :)
    Wir haben zum Glück noch kein Schnee in Germany :D
    All things are great at this moment;)
    Love you, Julia <3

    AntwortenLöschen